Monday, April 20, 2009

New Creature

This is JoJo. He is a refugee from one of my students. For awhile I had her guinea pig, but we swapped. I have never been a big fan of the reptile family, but JoJo is super cool! He has been making weekend trips home because we do not have a timer for his lights....but it turns out he really does well at our house. He will spend almost all day outside, if it is sunny, and he turns this shade of teal green. But as soon as I take him back to school he goes brown. I think he gets spoiled during the weekend hanging outside in the crape murtle trees:-) and gets anoyed that I take him back to the classroom.

Do not know what my students plan is for him for the summer...I am hoping that she will let me keep him. If you come visit, he is cool to hold and watch! His eyes go in different directions and he has only two "toes" on each foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment