Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stupid MySpace

If you keep checking your MySpace account be warned. People have been receiving spam using email addresses from people in you friends list. I got a email from MySpace that said that Tobie posted a comment. Well, I went on, saw his name, accepted his comment. Then when he got home, I told him the link he posted did not work....needless to say, he never sent that message. And not only that, he has been getting messages from his "friends" as well, and they have never sent them. And to top it all off, people at his work have also been receiving these messages and the emails are showing up on their work email accounts!!!! I went in today and canceled my account. If they can use other peoples email to send messages...its just asking for trouble. SO LONG MYSPACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment