Monday, November 24, 2008

Joke

Joke, as told by Izaac.

Why did the cow man want a dog? Because he wanted a long skinny dog.

Now here is the real joke.

Why did the cowboy want a dachshund? Because he wanted to get a long little doggie.

Tobie told him this joke one night and he repeated it to me in his way. I thought it was a one time thing and he would forget the joke...but no. I am watching my nephews a couple days this week and we were just sitting around the table and Izaac announced..."Do ya'll want to hear a joke?" After the punch lin Kyle looked at me like "what" so I had to repeat the real joke for him. I am still laughing to myself, because Izaac will tell you the joke with all seriousness and he doesnt skip a beat. He just does not realize that his joke doesnt make sense to anyone but himself. Oh the humor of a 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment