Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh No, Snow!



Well, I have to admit we were caught a little unprepared for our "snow storm." Winter clothes are a joke around here, and as you can tell from Ivy's picture we dressed a little like hobos. She actually went to school like that. She picked a dress out to wear so I did not want to discourage. I consented as long as there were jeans under...thus the hobo look.

If you look closely at Ivy's face you will see mulch. Izaac taught Ivy the fine art of eating snow, well when I ran in to get the camera I came back to mulch face. I guess she got a bit of dirt in her mouthful of snow.

Izaac had a blast! He was too young to remember or enjoy our last snow but he sure made up for it this time. We stayed out playing until around 11:30 pm...with the hopes of a "snow day." No such luck, so we were all up bright and early with very little sleep and snow still on the ground and covering most surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment