Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have you ever noticed?

Have you ever noticed that once you get married or live with someone for a long time you start doing things or eating things that you never did before...Or maybe you stop eating or doing things that you were used to doing.

Well, today one of those things happened and I started thinking of the many changes that I have made over my many years of marriage. Some good, some questionable;-)

So here is a list of things that I can think of right now...I am SURE their are many more.

  1. Put frosting on banana bread (Yummy. This one got me thinking about it today. That is strawberry frosting by the way)
  2. Eat mayonnaise, jalapenos, fish, pickles on grilled cheese sandwiches (also very good), chips on a regular basis.
  3. Stopped paying bills(Don't even know how to do it if Tobie was not here)
  4. Stopped balancing a checkbook
  5. Watch basketball, football, tennis...
  6. Drink non-skim milk

No comments:

Post a Comment