Thursday, March 6, 2008

Trying to be Crafty

Well I am trying my hand at painting lap desks for the kids. We had a party to go to so I thought I would try it out, using them as guinea pigs. They turned out alright. I will have to improve my skills.



Then I made one for Ivy....


Now I need to make one for a friend of mines daughters birthday. I will get a picture of that one when I'm done. Izaac keeps waiting for his but he is requesting Optimus Prime... if I can pull that one off I will be amazed!!!

Thanks Shelly for the help with the blog...you know how computer challenged I am. BUT, I did manage to get the pictures from the memory stick onto the blog all on my own. Now maybe I will take more pictures, knowing that I can use them right away on my blog. Be prepared to be amazed...well, maybe not amazed. Amazement over the memory stick is really only in my own little world:) But I am happy there.

1 comment:

  1. I love them, they look great!!
    You know the kids will love anything with their name on it.

    ReplyDelete