Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Murphys Law

So I cursed myself. You say nothing is going on and everyone is doing well and Murphy's Law will catch up with you.

Item #1 I said...Izaac has had all good days but two. This week alone two bad "days". Sounds like Izaac had a typical, nothing I do is right day, yesterday. Then when he got home and after he told me all about it, while eating his snack; fell out of his chair, hurt his leg, big crocodile tears, layed on the couch with ice and conked out. Today, he was so tired he fell asleep on the bus. Our neighbor who watches him on Wednesdays freaked out because he did not get off the bus, so the bus driver had to make an anouncement to wake him up...Kindergarten is catching up with him.

Item #2 I said...No exciting news...Ike is coming, where exactly...they are not quite sure. As of right now we are out of school Friday. There is a little bit of evacuation going on, no major freak outs yet.

Mom and Dad have been gone visiting one of their neices in Europe...They fly in Friday night...into a hurricane.

Woo Hoo! I will watch what I say:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment